I just got these shoes 5 minutes ago so this is my initial assessment

 " ...   Well well well . I finally order the right size in the right shoe . fits well and feels good right out of the box . I've had two other styles and the fit wasn't quite right . but these pair . JACK POT! getting ready to put three more different colors in my cart . thanks ONEMIX.  ...  "

- Rated  5 stars by Amazon Customer on 2019-01-18 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)

" ...   Very comfortable and size fits perfectly.  ...  "

- Rated  5 stars by Amazon Customer on 2018-12-24 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)

" ...   Fit is perfect and even though they look wild, they are most comfortable for even everyday wear.  ...  "

- Rated  5 stars by Amazon Customer on 2019-01-04 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)

" ...   After wear it for 2 weeks, I love this shoes. The bottom is soft, walking is comfortable. I wear it in Thanksgiving to 4 national parks and it fit to my feet very well. Recommend!  ...  "

- Rated  5 stars by Amazon Customer on 2018-11-29 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)

" ...   Very comfortable shoe  ...  "

- Rated  5 stars by Amazon Customer on 2018-12-21 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)

" ...   Very comfortable shoe  ...  "

- Rated  5 stars by Amazon Customer on 2018-11-17 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)

" ...   A good looking, comfortable shoe just a little larger than other shoes of the same size.  ...  "

- Rated  4 stars by Amazon Customer on 2018-12-28 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)

" ...   I just got these shoes 5 minutes ago so this is my initial assessment. The initial presentation is great. They fit perfect, I ordered the size that I normally wear. I got them as kick around shoes not running shoes. They are comfortable and from what I can tell they’re perfect for why I bought them.  ...  "

- Rated  5 stars by Amazon Customer on 2019-01-08 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)

" ...   They aren't as comfortable as I wish they would have been. Fast shipping.  ...  "

- Rated  3 stars by Amazon Customer on 2018-12-28 (source: Amazon - Read Full Review)  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Springs Wukong Shoes Men's Sport ONEMIX Sneakers

The Expected Release Date For The Onemix 2000 10 Is August 15, 2021.

Top 20 Best Soccer Jerseys of 2019/20 Season