Colorado Springs Wukong Shoes Men's Sport ONEMIX Sneakers

 I like the fit and feel of this running shoe as it is built for the needs of severe overpronators who want a cushioned, yet responsive, lightweight, motion-control training shoe built for the road. 

The toe-box is wide enough for toe splay without looking so massive. The show has a relatively streamlined look that doesn’t compromise stability and doesn’t feel too stacked. Cushioning is foamy and bouncy. Plush tongue and fab color scheme. Looking forward to running in them! 

I’m hoping to feel the ground enough since the shoe feels cushioned under the toe/ ball pad areas yet feels like there is has a gradual reduction of fresh foam from heel to toe. Another brand shoe was too pillowy and so could not sense when to push-off (too much cushion for me?) resulting in the unwanted sensation of running on the moon as I could not sense the ground. 

Not only was this frustrating, but it also resulted in biomechanical changes in gait and form that resulted in injuries.

39 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse

on-air shoes

Ayn Rand

5.0 out of 5 stars Best New Balance for pronation

Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2021

Verified Purchase

This is my lifetime New Balance model since I was running in my 30’s (I’m now 77.). Last year’s model was horrible!! Gave both pairs to Goodwill. Worn only 5 times. This model is terrific!! I’m buying my second pair now.

34 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse 


Magnolias

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed

Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2021

Size: 9.5 WideColor: Black/WhiteVerified Purchase

Before purchasing these, I reached out to NB directly to ask for their suggestion on what to buy. I'd worn 411 trail runners that I purchased from Bass Pro for years and are no longer offered - they had the perfect support for an old break in my foot and my arches. The NB representative who responded suggested I try these. . .

So a couple of observations:

1) These are truly ALL foam and soft material. There's not any real leather support to them at all. While walking around the living room was okay; this made me concerned about the longevity of the shoe support during normal wear - especially given the price point.

2) If the pictures make you think the toe box is narrow for your foot - order the wide. That's what I did and the toe box is good. 


3) If you have to order the wide for the toe box, know that the heel cup will also be a bit wider. This might be an issue if you are like me and have a wide toe box and a narrow heel.

I just can't justify keeping them at this price point, given the imperfect fit (heel) and concerns about the longevity of the support.

Read more

31 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse

Tea41

2.0 out of 5 stars Too narrow

Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2021

Size: 10Color: Light BlueVerified Purchase

Love the New Balance 860's but not this version. I overpronate and the 860s were great for stability. I have flat feet, narrow ankles, and regular width feet, plus bad knees. New Balance shoes were recommended by my doctor and I have worn them happily for years. 

This new version is too narrow and unusually tight around the toe box. I ordered two different sizes, sizing up a half size in one and an entire size up in the other. Both were too narrow and the full size larger was too long for both feet. Even loosening the shoe strings did not work.


 I tried wearing them while riding my stationary bike and my feet went numb! They are light but do not feel as well-cushioned as older versions of the 860. Very disappointed but will have to find another shoe for walking and exercising.

24 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse

Shirley T

5.0 out of 5 stars New Balance for walking

Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2021

Size: 11Color: Black/WhiteVerified Purchase

I love New Balance. I did a good bit of research before buying this shoe. I am walking 4+ miles per day and need

the support that I thought this shoe would give me. It did have good support but it is way smaller than the size says it is. I went up a 1/2 size due to other reviews and it was still very tight on my foot and my toes. I did return the

shoe for a refund but would definitely buy New Balance in the future,.

22 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse 


Kr8tr

4.0 out of 5 stars Wide has a much more narrow toe box than prior versions

no tongue shoes

Reviewed in the United States on April 13, 2021

Verified Purchase

I’ve been wearing NB for about 7 years because they offer wide width. On this pair, I should’ve listened to the reviews. The wide is much more narrow than any pair I’ve purchased in the past. I also switched out the insoles for super feet insoles. For over-pronators, they offer more support. The shoes are nice looking and light, just wish the wide really was.

16 people found this helpful

Helpful 


Report abuse 

Sugar

3.0 out of 5 stars Same shoes, two different colors but not the same fit

Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2021

Size: 6.5Color: Black/WhiteVerified Purchase

I had an ankle/foot sprain and was shopping for new shoes with better support. I'm on my feet all day at work and I usually buy Adidas ultra boosts. I have about 10 pairs. I thought maybe I should give New Balance a try since some podiatrists recommend it. I was excited to try the NB Fresh Foam 860 despite the bad reviews about it having a tighter toe box compared to the previous line. 

navy one shoes

So anyway I try it on and the right shoe fit perfectly fine, but the left shoe was super tight in the toe area. It was very uncomfortable. I've never had new shoes that were so different from the left and right pair. 


I made the shoelaces as loose as possible and I even tried changing my socks too much thinner ones, but the left shoe was still hurting me. I was very disappointed because the shoes look so nice as you can see in the picture. I didn't return it though. I ended up giving it to my mom who wears a size 5 but the 6.5 that I gave her fit comfortably.


The next day I received the grey pair and I had no problems with it. I think it's strange that they're the exact same shoe but the fit isn't the same. I don't think I will buy any more NB because of the inconsistency. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 20 Best Soccer Jerseys of 2019/20 Season

Class, Ordered A Size Up And Medium Fits Quite Like A Uk Medium