Kansas City Angels & Demons Sneakers Men's Walking ONEMIX Shoes

 I love these shoes! I’m a nurse and being on my feet for 12 hours was totally doable in these shoes.

262 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse

Allie Reger 


1.0 out of 5 stars Not great

Reviewed in the United States on June 10, 2019

Verified Purchase

Ordered these wore them once and loved them! Went to wear a second time and the piece that holds the lace on the left shoe completely riped off, barely with tightening them. Ordered a replacement. They both are missing insoles...how? What? And why? Very disappointed in whoever is this third-party seller. Get it together! One thing if they were inexpensive shoes but I paid over $80.

Customer image

156 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse 


JULEEEEE

3.0 out of 5 stars Feet hurt still

onemix running shoes

Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2019

Verified Purchase

I suffer from chronic plantar fascitis. I've had 3 surgeries. So, every 5 or 6 months I need new shoes. I really want to like these shoes, but they hurt my feet. I have never had a problem with new balance running shoes. These shoes are super cute, and I love the design. I am in the healthcare field and am constantly walking. 3 days into these and I still can't bear them. I think they will be returned.

118 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse

Aaron Rubin 


5.0 out of 5 stars Love New Balance shoes!

Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2019

Verified Purchase

Play Video

 Great shoe absolutely a great find! I love New balance. These are my work shoes and I’m constantly moving so I found New Balance shoes to be super lightweight and durable. The sole is not excessively thick and heavy which is great but thick enough to feel sole support! I did try them with a thinner sock and did not like them my feet kinda hurt more at the end of the day so that’s why I continued wearing a thicker sock.

103 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse

rj1129

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a


12-hour shift

Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2020

Size: 6.5Color: Black/Light AluminumVerified Purchase

I bought these to wear for work as a nurse in an emergency department. This was my fourth brand of shoe (plus multiple inserts) purchased in an attempt to find something that would help my foot and knee pain. These are adorable and incredibly comfortable!


Pros:

-short laces that actually stay tied!

-reduces foot and knee pain dramatically

-fit perfectly, no cramped toe box, no slipping heal, no break-in needed

-super cute with all types of scrub pants


Cons:

-Material is hard to clean and not water or urine proof

53 people found this helpful

Helpful

Report abuse 


See all reviews

Top reviews from other countries

Daniel McGowan

2.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but not durable

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 29, 2021

Size: 7Color: Black/Light AluminumVerified Purchase

These shoes are incredibly comfortable, but unfortunately, the sizing is wrong - I'm a size 5, after reading others' reviews ordered size 6 and they didn't fit, the shoes were super tight! Got size 8.5 which fit. Laces come undone every 10 minutes and the mesh started to tear very quickly! I've been wearing them as casual shoes only, not used for sports or running, so I assume the front would start to tear even sooner if I had been using them for jogging. However, they are really nice, I like the ribbed heel. Bought in March 2021.

Customer image

One person found this helpful

Report abuse

Pearly

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning Stylish & Affordable

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 10, 2019

onemix air cushion

Verified Purchase

Stunning

Soft flex material,

Sizing is spot on, 


The color is a great choice, it’s a lilac pink

Very very comfortable

“Width” my honest opinion They are not that wide, so not okay for the wider foot 🦶

Customer image

3 people found this helpful

Report abuse

Lilibet

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy!

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 28, 2020

Verified Purchase

I thought the sizing was accurate - I read everyone else's reviews and ordered two sizes! The only reason is that the laces don't undo completely and I have a high instep. So I did end up going for the half-size bigger. But really the length is really accurate.

They look great and are very light to wear - I have been running in them and done a lot of other cardio in them already - so I am giving them the thumbs up. Brilliant price for a great pair of trainers.

Customer image customer image customer image

One person found this helpful

Report abuse

Helen

3.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight running shoe

one mix sneakers

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 31, 2020

Size: 5.5Color: Team Carolina/Light AluminumVerified Purchase

A lightweight running shoe, sole non-slip in rain. Got them for road running. The shoe is tight around the front of the foot/toes and wide at the heel. I would go up half a size more than you normally wear. Nice looking shoe.

2 people found this helpful

Report abuse 


Jessica jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for leisurewear - so comfortable.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 5, 2020

Size: 9Color: Moonbeam/Light AluminumVerified Purchase

Beautiful trainer - too nice to actually train in. The fit is ‘snug’ - I ordered size 7 and I’m usually a 6. If I was going to use this trainer for running I would need to order a 7 1/2. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Springs Wukong Shoes Men's Sport ONEMIX Sneakers

Top 20 Best Soccer Jerseys of 2019/20 Season

Class, Ordered A Size Up And Medium Fits Quite Like A Uk Medium