Raleigh Wukong Shoes Men's Breathable ONEMIX Sneakers

I have jordans, air force ones, timberlands, etc. but by far these are the most comfortable shoes I own. not just for running in, but also just for shopping, activities, or a casual visit.8/10 for comfort and not something people will see on other peoples feet. why pay 850 for some overpriced "name brand" shoes that people only wear for the name on the bottom. and I practice what I preach. I copped three of dem johns'.im telling you..listen..you get a pair of these shoes and put em on, put a 10 dollar bill in ya pocket and ya instantly a legend....and its jus like dat...RIGHT.
Customer image   

36 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Just John
5.0 out of 5 stars Really good unless you walk a lot.
Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2021
Size: 8.5Color: Black/009Verified Purchase
I'm an NYC tour guide and I bought these because they looked really comfortable. When I tried them on they felt like a dream, but after 15-20,000 steps (that's what I do a day when working) they were actually not as comfortable as the loafers I bought and surprisingly enough, not as comfortable in the long haul as a pair of Doc Maartens I bought a few days after. If you want to be comfortable and are not going to be walking like crazy they are perfect, but if you are going on a Forrest Gump-like run, you might want to consider a different shoe.
5 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

Victoria
5.0 out of 5 stars Look expensive!
Reviewed in the United States on August 16, 2020 
Size: 8Color: BeigeVerified PurchaseEarly Reviewer Rewards(What's this?)
They have an incredible grip! I can't wait to use these when the ground gets icy in the winter. They look fabulous and expensive. Quality feels nice and doesn't seem cheap (only used them three times tho so I will update if the item comes apart too soon). They are also comfortable and fit me true to size.
Customer image customer image customer image customer image
15 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Matthew lowe
5.0 out of 5 stars Don't miss out on a great pair of Shoes
Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2021
Size: 12Color: BlackVerified Purchase
I really love these shoes. I bought them for the gym and I use them on the treadmill and they feel great and I love just walking around In them. I recommend. The other thing is that the shoelaces come untied too easy so get a different pair of shoelaces and it would be cool if they did an all-black version but other than that go for it.
6 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
MMG
4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, but not supportive high tops
Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2021
Size: 8.5Color: BlackVerified Purchase
I use them for hip hop step aerobics class, but I may stop. The material of the shoe is elastic and your foot/ankle can still roll in the stretchy shoe. They're cute on women's feet, but not the most supportive. I wouldn't play sports in them.
2 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
Average Joe
2.0 out of 5 stars Big guy here, 300+ lbs. My heel collapsed when I first put these on.
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2021
Size: 13Color: BlackVerified Purchase
The insoles the shoes come with are terrible and the right heel immediately collapsed on me when I first put these on.

The good-looking shoe that I was hoping would be extra wide for my foot. They were also a bit small for me at a 13E size.
One person found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse
AGE
5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2020
Size: 7Color: BeigeVerified Purchase
Perfect! My son wanted Yeezy's. This was a compromise. He loved them. ❤️❤️❤️ Will definitely buy again.
5 people found this helpful  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colorado Springs Wukong Shoes Men's Sport ONEMIX Sneakers

Top 20 Best Soccer Jerseys of 2019/20 Season

Class, Ordered A Size Up And Medium Fits Quite Like A Uk Medium